It's Too Darn Hot, It's Too Darn Hot, It's Too. Darn. Hot.
I have lots to report from the last few weeks, but I'm too hot and cross to bother. It hasn't rained in weeks. And no, I'm not happy when it rains. I'm not happy when it doesn't. But there is a very pleasant middle ground which is eluding us all at the moment.


2 Comments:
I know blogging isn't as much fun when it's not done on the company dime (not that *I* would know anything about that), but don't keep us hanging! Haven't you made any baskets with Latvians, either literlly or metaphorically, since you left work? Those of us who are still working in offices desperately need a diversion, lest we have to start doing whatever it is we're paid to do. Which would just be a shame.
Consider me duly castigated. Update added to blog.
Post a Comment
<< Home