Tenant of Many, Landlord of None
I have 6 landlords, in fact:
Barry, who owns the house in Dublin
Owen, who owns the flat in Cloughjordan
Eileen, Dave, Joe, and Angie, who own the shop
I never thought I'd be so many people's bitch. But there you go. Pretty soon, I'll be beholden to the bank(s) again, suppliers, and builders.
Here are some photos of the progress. Though I accidentally deleted a load of the earliest ones.

The new flat (note: not my furniture or decor!)

These 1980's Athena Poster(tm) lips are the first thing to go, followed quickly by the black leather suite and matching leather-trimmed mirrors. The place was such a bachelor pad.

Stairs to the main street.

Joe, Landlord No. 5, in the shop removing the studs from the wall we knocked down. Joe is from the Bronx and is the owner of the Cloughjordan Cycle Co-op (link to the right).

Building rubble from old ceiling. Steve the builder reported that 3 rat's nests fell on his head when he knocked into the ceiling.
Barry, who owns the house in Dublin
Owen, who owns the flat in Cloughjordan
Eileen, Dave, Joe, and Angie, who own the shop
I never thought I'd be so many people's bitch. But there you go. Pretty soon, I'll be beholden to the bank(s) again, suppliers, and builders.
Here are some photos of the progress. Though I accidentally deleted a load of the earliest ones.

The new flat (note: not my furniture or decor!)

These 1980's Athena Poster(tm) lips are the first thing to go, followed quickly by the black leather suite and matching leather-trimmed mirrors. The place was such a bachelor pad.

Stairs to the main street.

Joe, Landlord No. 5, in the shop removing the studs from the wall we knocked down. Joe is from the Bronx and is the owner of the Cloughjordan Cycle Co-op (link to the right).

Building rubble from old ceiling. Steve the builder reported that 3 rat's nests fell on his head when he knocked into the ceiling.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home